Thanksgiving is my all-time favorite holiday. And even though I enjoy eating my favorite foods and spending time with my quirky but wonderful family, I hate the planning, preparation, and shopping that has to happen every year for at least 2-3 weeks before the big day. A Thanksgiving planner can take all of the stress and worry while planning the biggest meal of the year.
I thought today about what I could share with you for the upcoming holiday that would really be valuable and something you could use over and over again. And had a great idea to make not just any printables… but the best, biggest, most gorgeous printables and download I could design. And since I know there are so many of us that prefer not to handwrite our plans and lists, I have created a digital PDf version of this Thanksgiving planner as well that you can reuse and save on your phone or tablet.
What’s in the FREE Thanksgiving Planner Printables & Digital PDF?
My FREE 12-page Thanksgiving Planner guide has:
- A Thanksgiving Dinner Countdown Checklist: check off to do items as you go from early November to the big day.
- A Guest list and potluck assignments list
- 4 entire pages full of menu items ideas for appetizers, main courses, side dishes, desserts, adult and non-alcoholic beverages.
- A Beautiful dinner menu template
- A Grocery and supply shopping checklist
- A Thanksgiving serving size cheat sheet: quickly reference the serving sizes needed per person all the way up to 20 guests.
- 8 recipe card templates
- Bonus printable placement for the kids with a word search, tic tac toe boards, coloring, “I am thankful for” section, and maze.
With my guide, you’ll stay organized and stress-free while you plan the best Thanksgiving holiday meal and gathering you’ve ever had!
To download my FREE 12-page Thanksgiving Planner, make sure you
Join the tribe and subscribe!
Enjoy and thanks for sharing!