This content may contain affiliate links and we may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Welcome to the FREE November 2018 30 Day Hustler’s WordPress Blog Challenge!
If you are here, you have most likely heard us talking about this in our Profitable Bloggers – WordPress Blogging Support Community group on Facebook and/or have been receiving our emails.
What is the 30 Day Hustler’s WordPress Blog Challenge?
This monthly challenge is aimed at helping participants launch or grow their self-hosted WordPress blog or migrate to the WordPress.org platform in a supportive environment. Our goal for this challenge is to provide you the actionable plan, tips, support, and resources you need to have your blog up and running or optimized for growth in one month. For 30 consecutive days starting on the first of the month, we will have a new set of tasks for you to complete each day.
Some of the topics covered during the challenge will be:
- Hosting (or Migration) and WordPress Setup
- WordPress Configuration, Plugins and Theme Selection
- Theme Customization
- Security & Performance
- Pages & Posts – What content you need for your blog launch
- Mailing List opt-ins
- Setting up analytics and position your blog for traffic
- Calls to Action and monetization
Who Will Benefit Most from Participating in this Blog Challenge?
This FREE challenge is only for aspiring or existing bloggers that are committed to using the self-hosted WordPress content management system (CMS) for their blog (WordPress.org instead of WordPress.com or any other platform like Wix, SquareSpace, etc). We strongly believe that this platform is the best CMS to build, grow and monetize blogs.
The specific benefits from participation are:
- Get technical help and direction to build or improve your blog’s design and user experience.
- Improve conversion on your existing site.
- Learn the tools that the pros use to enhance and monetize their blog.
- Make some new blogging friends.
- Get built-in accountability to accomplish your goal within a specific timeframe (one month).
- Get encouragement.
What happens if you fall behind?
The short answer is nothing. Don’t get discouraged. Just get back on the saddle, pick up where you left off and push forward as if you didn’t hit a snag. You will get weekly emails to help you stay on track.
How do you win this challenge?
We believe that a little competition is healthy. However, since each participant may be a different starting place (for example, you may have no blog or content yet or you may have to first migrate your existing content to new hosting), we will award prizes based on participation and growing the challenge group.
How do you share this challenge with others so you can win?
We recommend taking the following steps to win:
- If you host a group or online community targeted at bloggers, share the link to this page.
- If you are a member of other Facebook groups or online blogger communities, share the link to this page.
- Share this link with your email list if it is segmented to bloggers.
- Whenever you post or comment about this challenge on the Facebook group, use the hashtag #1118wpchallenge
- Most importantly, ask your referrals to mention you by name as the referrer when they fill out the challenge sign up form.
What are the prizes?
We want to make sure that we are awarding prizes that are useful for your new blog and are specific to your current needs. So, we’ve come up with a prize list that you can choose from. There will be one deserving winner who has referred the most participants to this month’s challenge (at least 10 participants referred to win). These prizes will either directly affect your traffic and/or earning potential with your blog. They are also tools and items that we highly recommend all bloggers use to take their blogs to the next level.
The prize options are:
- VISA $50 Gift Card
- 1 month of CoSchedule
- Blog strategy audit by expert online strategist
- 1 hour of expert WordPress customization
How do you join this Challenge as a participant?
- Submit the Challenge sign up form at the top of this page – click Add to Cart
- Complete the FREE order checkout process (no credit card information is needed)
- From the order confirmation page, click the my account link to view challenge content (I recommend that you bookmark this link for easy daily access)
- You must be a member of the Profitable Bloggers – WordPress Blogging Support Community Facebook group to participate!!!
There is no cost for this month’s Challenge…it is FREE!
The Challenge content and tasks are hosted on this website and accessible to members of the tribe community only. Interaction, encouragement, and questions will happen in the Facebook group, but the learning/content delivery will take place exclusively on this site. This makes things much more organized and easier for everyone to find the tasks/content.
- Winner will be announced on November 30, 2018.
- You must have an active blog with at least 3 posts on a self-hosted WordPress platform by November 30th. A WordPress.com hosted site is not eligible to receive a prize.
- All info that we post for the challenge in the group will have the hashtag #1118wpchallenge
- To easily find the assignment and question posts related to a particular day, log in to your account here and view that day’s coursework in the Members Area.
- The last day to join this challenge is on the 5th day of the month, but all tasks must be completed by the 30th to win a prize.
- We reserve the right to change/add any rules or prizes during the challenge as deemed necessary
We hope you take all the tips and information that we provide during the challenge and run with it. If you truly focus and work hard, you will be on your way to achieving the results that you deserve.
Good luck, Hustlers!!
There are no reviews yet.